Stream and download your Fit Quickie Programs
Congrats on joining the Fit Quickie family!
Here's everything you need to know to stream and download your videos.
STREAMING/DOWNLOADING ON LAPTOP/DESKTOP
Both streaming and downloading processes are going to be much EASIER on laptop/desktop than Mobile or Ipad.
STREAMING: Click link to program, select individual video and hit play.
STREAMING/DOWNLOADING ON IPAD OR MOBILE
It is possible to just click link and watch that way but you may not get as high of a quality of an experience, depending on your device. Here's what you can do. You'll only need to set it up once:
- Create a FREE vimeo account on your desktop/laptop:
- Click link to program, select individual video and you'll see a paper airplane type icon appear in the corner of your video. Click it, that's the "Watch Later" option. Do this for all videos in your program.
- Then Download the free Vimeo app directly to your device. All of those videos you saved to "Watch Later" will be there in the App.
Traditional downloading to mobile and ipad is not recommended however it is possible to watch the videos offline (without wifi) using the Vimeo App:
- Follow STREAMING steps above.
- Once you're on your mobile/ipad and in the vimeo app, click the bookmark icon at bottom of screen. You'll see the WATCH LATER option and all your videos listed.
- Click the three dots next to each video
- Then click "ADD TO OFFLINE PLAYLIST.