Grain-Free | Paleo | Dairy-Free | Vegetarian | Gluten-Free | Vegan
***If you're looking for a FULL week of healthy recipes and meal plan, make sure to get the FREE 5 Day Reset Healthy Cookbook!***
Healthy Breakfast Recipes To Go | Stuffed Papaya
When it comes to healthy eating, one of the biggest complaints I hear from clients is that they don't know what to do for snacks or hitting the spot for that sweet tooth. The problem isn't just finding healthy snack recipes but also finding healthy snacks to go or healthy snacks that travel.
That's where this papaya recipe comes in for you! It's so simple and easy to pack in a small container that you can take with you anywhere. Now, you may not be a papaya fan usually but give this one a try because it has so many other healthy nutrients and flavours that you might be surprised!
This is a five ingredient or less AND 5 minute or less healthy recipe!
Makes: 2 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS OF THIS HEALTHY SWEET RECIPE
- Fiber (Papaya, Nuts, Seeds, Berries)
Nutrient Dense Carbs (Papaya, Nuts, Seeds, Berries)
Protein (Nuts and Seeds)
Stuffed Papaya Ingredients
- 1 papaya
- 4 spoonfuls of coconut yogurt
- 1 handful berries your choice (blueberries in photo)
- 1 handful nuts your choice (macadamia nuts in photo)
- 1 handful seeds your choice (chia and sunflower in photo)
- 1 handful pomegranate seeds (optional)|
- Cut papaya in half and scoop out seeds (you can also scoop out some extra flesh to make it hold more ingredients.)
- Layer coconut yogurt into papaya halve first
- Next follow with berries and sprinkle with seeds
Did you make this Healthy Sweet RECIPE?
Please let us know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #corpaofitness.
Looking for more Healthy Sweet Recipes? Try these!
Banana Bread Muffins (Vegetarian)
Sweet Potato Latte (Vegan)
Minty Pear and Avocado Smoothie (Vegan)
Blueberry, Lemon and Poppyseed Muffins (Vegetarian)
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.