Grain-Free | Paleo | Dairy-Free | Sugar-Free | Vegetarian | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Healthy Quarantine Snack Recipes | Zucchini Fritters
It's tough to find good, healthy snack recipes that satisfy and don't involve tons of ingredients or time but this is one of them! These zucchini fritters are the perfect option for getting that crispy, fried texture without all the unhealthy oil of frying. They're the ideal zucchini recipe for those looking for a snack for work, meal prep or even pre-workout.
Best of all this is a five ingredient or less healthy recipe!
Makes: 2 to 3 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 - 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 - 30 minutes
NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS OF THIS HEALTHY SNACK RECIPE
- Fiber (Zucchini, Flax Seed, Chia Seed)
Nutrient Dense Carbs (Zucchini, Flax Seed, Chia Seed)
Protein (Chia Seed, Flax Seed)
Zucchini Fritters Ingredients
- 2 to 3 zucchini depending on size
- 1/2 cup (100g) flaxseed meal
- 1 cup (250mL) water
- 1 tbsp (10g) chia seeds
- Optional: 1 tsp (2.5g) each: garlic powder, onion powder and chilli flakes
Equipment & Extras
- Pre-heat oven to 180C Fan/400F
- Soak chia seeds in water for at least 15 minutes
- Cut zucchini into 1 inch slices
- Spread flaxseed meal plus any spices on a large plate
- Dip zucchini in chia water and then dip and cover with flaxseed mix
- Bake zucchini pieces for 20 - 25 minutes, turning about halfway through baking time
Did you make this Healthy Quarantine RECIPE?
Please let us know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #corpaofitness.
Looking for more Healthy SNACK recipes? Try these!
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Hummus (Vegan)
Mojito Bliss Balls (Vegan)
Cinnamon Crunch Chickpeas (Vegan)
Roasted Eggplant Dip (Vegan)