Dairy-Free | Vegetarian | Gluten-Free | Vegan | Grain-Free | Plantbased
Vegan Cauliflower Recipes |
Roasted Cauliflower with Jerk Seasoning
Roasted cauliflower is one of the most versatile healthy meal ideas out there! That's because cauliflower dishes soak in flavor, can be prepared multiple ways and cauliflower benefits are BIG! Mainly cauliflower is nutrient rich but also low carb, meaning that the bang you get for each calorie is great.
This roasted cauliflower recipe with jerk seasoning is easy, delicious and will satisfy! Enjoy it as a side or a main as you like.
Makes: 4 - 6 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Roasting Time: 20 - 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 - 35 minutes
NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS OF THIS CAULIFLOWER RECIPE:
- Fiber (Cauliflower)
Nutrient Dense Carbs (Cauliflower)
Vitamins C and K (Cauliflower)
Roasted Cauliflower Dish Ingredients
- 1 head of cauliflower separated into small florets
- 2 spoonfuls olive oil (for roasting)
- 2 spoonfuls maple syrup
- Jerk seasoning ingredients
- 1 tbsp each: onion powder and garlic powder
- 1 tsp each: smoked paprika and cayenne powder
- 1/2 tsp each: chilli flakes, cinnamon, cumin and thyme
Equipment & Extras
Beetroot Hummus (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 190C Fan/ 425F.
- Mix jerk seasoning ingredients. Set aside.
- Spread cauliflower florets on greased/non-stick baking tray and drizzle over olive oil and maple syrup.
- Sprinkle jerk seasoning over cauliflower, using hands to cover each piece equally.
- Roast cauliflower for 20 - 25 minutes or until desired softness.
- Serve warm with optional beetroot hummus and harissa.
Did you make this Roasted Cauliflower RECIPE?
Please let us know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #corpaofitness.
Looking for more Healthy Cauliflower Recipes? Try these!
Cilantro and Lime Cauliflower Rice
Cauliflower Risotto alla Milenese
Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Mash
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.