Grain-Free | Plant-Based | Dairy-Free | Refined Sugar-Free | Paleo | Vegan | Gluten-Free
SALAD IDEAS: ROASTED PEACH SALAD
Let's be honest.....it's rare for a store-bought salad to really hit the spot isn't it? That's why the best salad bowls are homemade!
This tasty vegan salad recipe gives you a little bit of sweet, a little bit of crunch and a LOT of fiber to help keep you filled. It also looks a little fancier than your traditional iceberg lettuce mix. Try this recipe as salad meal prep for the week or as a salad to go!
Makes: 2 to 4 bowls
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 - 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 - 25 minutes
NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS OF THIS HEALTHY MEAL
- Fiber (Arugula, Fruit, Almonds)
Healthy Fats (Almonds, Coconut Flakes)
Vitamin C, Vitamin A (Fruit)
4 peaches, pitted and cut into wide wedges (about 6 to 8 per peach)
Greens your choice
Handful of almonds
Handful of coconut flakes
Fruit your choices (raspberries, grapes, etc.)
Roasted Peach Salad Ingredients
2 tbsp (30g) olive oil
Creamy Fruit Vinaigrette Recipe (optional)
1 tbsp (15g) white wine vinegar
1 handful fresh raspberries
Equipment & Extras
Oil for baking tray
Food Processor (if making vinaigrette recipe)
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C Fan and grease baking tray with oil
- Place peach wedges on tray with skin side down, fleshy side up, bake 15 to 20 minutes until desired softness
- Assemble salad bowl as you like!
- For vinaigrette recipe, combine all ingredients in food processor and then drizzle on salad or serve on side.
Did you make this Vegan Healthy Meal?
Looking for more Vegan Healthy Ideas? Try these healthy recipes!
Sweet Potato Pizza Rounds
Spicy Butternut Squash Wrap
Courgetti/Zucchini Noodles & Walnut Bolognese