Paleo | Dairy-Free | Sugar-Free | Vegetarian | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Lunch Ideas for Work | Chickpea Power Bowl
Wondering how to get that healthy lunch that still tastes great and keeps you fuller than a salad? Meet the power bowls!
Power bowls are the easiest lunch to go recipes out there because you can make them the night before and they will last for a couple days! This Chickpea Power Bowl is a particularly special one because it gives you plant-based protein with loads of yumminess! This also makes it perfect for meal prep for a week at the office!
This is a 5 ingredient or less recipe and a 5 minute or less healthy recipe!
Makes: 2 - 4 servings
Prep Time: 2 minutes + 35 minutes bake time sweet potato
Total Time: 37 minutes
NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS OF THIS HEALTHY LUNCH RECIPE:
- Fiber (Chickpeas, Pepper, Sweet Potatoes, Quinoa)
Nutrient Dense Carbs (Chickpeas, Sweet Potato, Quinoa)
Protein (Chickpeas, Quinoa)
Healthy Fats (Avocado)
Chickpea Power Bowl Ingredients
- 1 sweet potato peeled and cubed
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 red pepper chopped
- 1/4 red onion chopped
- 1/2 avocado peeled
Lemon Dressing Ingredients
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 5 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 180C Fan/400F, then cook sweet potato with a bit of oil for 35 minutes or until desired softness
- Combine all ingredients in bowls or separate into meal prep containers for the week
- Mix dressing ingredients and top on bowls when ready to serve.
Did you make this Healthy Chickpea Power Bowl RECIPE?
Please let us know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #corpaofitness.
Looking for more Healthy lunch recipes? Try these!
BBQ Chickpea Tacos (Vegan)
Thai Salad with Peanut Sauce (Vegan)
Jackfruit BBQ Bowl (Vegan)
Stuffed Avocado with Pineapple Salsa (Vegan)