Grain-Free | Paleo | Dairy-Free | Sugar-Free | Vegetarian | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Healthy Snack for Work: Coffee Granola
This is another recipe that I fell in love with while visiting Hawaii! As a coffee lover, I'm constantly on the look out for any coffee flavoured recipes during my travels.
Now that I drink coffee a lot less, however, I try to find recipes that give me the taste without too much caffeine. This healthy granola recipe is the perfect fit because it gives you some extra energy but in a small dose that you can carry with you!
This easy granola recipes is perfect as a healthy snack for work or to snack on at home as you like!
Makes: 6 - 8 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Bake Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS OF THIS HEALTHY SNACK FOR WORK:
- Fiber (Seed mix, Macadamia Nuts, Cashews, Raisins)
Nutrient Dense Carbs (Seed mix, Macadamia Nuts, Cashews, Raisins)
Protein (Seed Mix, Macadamia Nuts, Cashews)
Healthy Fat (Coconut Flakes, Seed Mix, Cashews)
Healthy Granola Ingredients
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup omega seed mix (this is usually sunflower seeds, flax, etc. can buy)
- 1/2 cup raisins (or other dried fruit)
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 180C/400F
- Spread all ingredients (except for vanilla and syrup) on large, non-stick baking tray or add baking sheet to avoid sticking
- Drizzle vanilla and syrup over the tray then mix around with spoon or hands to evenly distribute
- Bake for 10 minutes, stir halfway through
Did you make this Healthy Snack for Work?
Please let us know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #corpaofitness.
Looking for more Healthy Snacks to go? Try these!
Mojito Bliss Balls (Vegan)
Cinnamon Crunch Chickpeas (Vegan)
Toasted Sesame Cran Bites (Vegan)
Wasabi Coconut Crunch (Vegan)
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.