Grain-Free | Plant-Based | Dairy-Free | Sugar-Free | Vegan | Gluten-Free
Healthy Quick Meals | BBQ Chickpea Tacos
This will be one of the most rewarding healthy quick meal you've eaten - just trying to get you excited for it because this healthy chickpea recipe is incredible!
The BBQ Chickpeas are healthy, delicious, filling AND very easy to pack up - making them perfect for healthy work lunches or as savoury travel snacks. Chickpeas are also the perfect protein for those looking for a healthy vegan recipe or healthy vegetarian recipe that packs some oomph!
This is a five ingredient or less healthy recipe!
Makes: 4 to 6 tacos
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS OF THIS HEALTHY QUICK MEAL
- Fiber (Chickpeas)
Nutrient Dense Carbs (Chickpeas)
BBQ Chickpea Taco Ingredients
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp each of: garlic powder, smoked paprika and chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
Oil for baking
Baking Tray + Foil/Aluminum
Grain-free soft tacos of your choice
Topping your choice: guacamole, red cabbage, jalapeños, etc.
Equipment & Extras
- Preheat oven to 180C Fan/400F
- Spread chickpeas on foil over baking tray and drizzle with oil (max 1 spoonful) and maple syrup
- Combine all spices then sprinkle over chickpeas, mix well with hands
- Bake chickpeas for 20 minutes
- Assemble tacos with chickpeas and all your toppings
Did you make this Healthy Quick Meal?
Please let us know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #corpaofitness.
Looking for more Healthy Quick Meals? Try these!
Sweet Potato Pizza Rounds
Spicy Butternut Squash Wrap
Courgetti/Zucchini Noodles & Walnut Bolognese
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.