Grain-Free | Paleo | Dairy-Free | Sugar-Free | Vegetarian | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Healthy Breakfast Recipes To Go | Stuffed Papaya
When it comes to healthy eating, one of the biggest complaints I hear from clients is that they don't know what to do for breakfast. The problem isn't just finding healthy breakfast recipes but also finding healthy breakfast to go or breakfast that travels.
That's where this papaya recipe comes in for you! It's so simple and easy to pack in a small container that you can take with you for an office breakfast. Now, you may not be a papaya fan usually but give this one a try because it has so many other healthy nutrients and flavours that you might be surprised!
This is a five ingredient or less AND 5 minute or less healthy recipe!
Makes: 2 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS OF THIS HEALTHY BREAKFAST RECIPE
- Fiber (Papaya, Nuts, Seeds, Berries)
Nutrient Dense Carbs (Papaya, Nuts, Seeds, Berries)
Protein (Nuts and Seeds)
Stuffed Papaya Ingredients
- 1 papaya
- 4 spoonfuls of coconut yogurt
- 1 handful berries your choice (blueberries in photo)
- 1 handful nuts your choice (macadamia nuts in photo)
- 1 handful seeds your choice (chia and sunflower in photo)
- 1 handful pomegranate seeds (optional)|
- Cut papaya in half and scoop out seeds (you can also scoop out some extra flesh to make it hold more ingredients.)
- Layer coconut yogurt into papaya halve first
- Next follow with berries and sprinkle with seeds
Did you make this Healthy Breakfast RECIPE?
Please let us know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #corpaofitness.
Looking for more Healthy Breakfast to go? Try these!
Banana Bread Muffins (Vegetarian)
Sweet Potato Latte (Vegan)
Minty Pear and Avocado Smoothie (Vegan)
Blueberry, Lemon and Poppyseed Muffins (Vegetarian)