Grain-Free | Paleo | Dairy-Free | Vegetarian | Gluten-Free | Whole 30 Friendly
Healthy Breakfast Easy | Baked Vegetarian Frittata
Tired of oats, chia pudding and yogurt as a healthy easy breakfast? Try something new! This healthy eggs breakfast recipe is delicious and simple. Frittatas are an easy way to make breakfast on the go for work, for the weekend or even as a snack later in the day. Customize them as you like. This recipe makes mini vegetarian frittatas that will travel with you!
This is a 5 ingredient or less recipe making it convenient for even the busiest fit foodie!
Makes: 6 mini frittatas
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Baking Time: 12 - 14 minutes
Total Time: 17 - 19 minutes
NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS OF THIS HEALTHY EASY BREAKFAST
- Fiber (Peppers, Onions)
Healthy Fats (Eggs)
Protein (Eggs, Sesame Seeds)
Baked Vegetarian Frittata Ingredients
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 bell pepper chopped (red or green)
- 1 white onion chopped
- 1 handful sesame seeds
- 1 handful fresh thyme leaves (de-stemmed, optional)
Oil or oil spray to grease muffin tin/tray
Equipment & Extras
- Preheat oven to 180C Fan/400F.
- Mix eggs and non-dairy milk in a bowl. Add salt and pepper if desired.
- Pour egg mixture into WELL greased muffin tins until about 3/4 full
- Add in chopped veggies, thyme leaves and top with sprinkles of sesame seeds (option to add full thyme stem on top for decoration)
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes (until desired fluffiness/stiffness)
Did you make this Baked Vegetarian Frittata RECIPE?
Please let us know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #corpaofitness.
Looking for more Easy Healthy Breakfast Recipes? Try these!
Pumpkin Pancakes (Vegetarian Recipe)
Tropical Smoothie Bowl (Vegan Recipe)
Stuffed Papaya (Vegan Recipe)