Grain-Free | Paleo | Dairy-Free | Refined Sugar-Free | Vegetarian| Gluten-Free
Breakfast Healthy Food | Banana Bread Muffins
Tired of your usual breakfast routine? Add some soft, delicious banana bread to your day! This paleo banana bread is perfect as a healthy breakfast idea that can travel with you to work, on a plane or anywhere you might go and need a bit of energy!
As a healthy banana bread recipe, this one gives you that classic taste but MUCH more nutrients and much LESS empty calories making it perfect for all you fit foodies out there! This is a five ingredient or less healthy recipe!
Makes: 6 banana bread muffins
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 - 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 - 30 minutes
NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS OF THIS HEALTHY BREAKFAST RECIPE
- Fiber (Banana, Coconut Flour)
Nutrient Dense Carbs (Banana)
Protein (Eggs/Chia Eggs, Peanut Butter)
Banana Bread Muffin Ingredients
- 3 extra ripe bananas
- 2 eggs (use chia egg replacement for vegan)
- 2/3 cup (85g) coconut flour (or 1/3 for more moist texture)
- 1/3 cup (95g) coconut yogurt
- 1/2 tsp (2g) baking powder
Food processor (can also use electric mixer)
2 tbsp (25g) peanut butter (fit foodie optional extra)
Equipment & Extras
Crushed Pecans (optional)
Muffin Tin + Muffin Liners
- Pre-heat oven to 180C Fan/400F
- Blend all ingredients until creamy (including peanut butter if using.)
- Pour batter into muffin liners in muffin tin or greased muffin tin. Add pecans on top of each muffin if using.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a fork comes out cleanly from center
Did you make this Healthy BREAKFAST RECIPE?
Please let us know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #corpaofitness.
Looking for more Healthy Breakfast recipes? Try these!
Sweet Potato Shakshuka (V)
Sweet Potato and Mango Smoothie Bowl (V)
Strawberry, Poppyseed and Polenta Pancakes (V)
Coconut Porridge (Vegan)
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.